Sunday, March 29, 2009

Suday



Sitting home all day long... painting...
I thought to winish the drawing which I started two weeks ago, I tryed today but its not the End I think, have to continue...

Its my broblem I think, I always start with a huge inspiration but the result is not what i really want, have to struggle with my inner feelings, and these colours makes me mad every time, always try to use minimal colours not to be mixed up but can't..

Everyone im my family has a terrible flu, mom cought a cold last friday and Shota, my brother also has temperature, I spoke with my best friend David and he is also suffering with it the whole week. It was so amazing, he has a new neighbours on this balcony at home, and they will have a babys soon:))

Are not thay sweet!!!?


No comments:

Post a Comment