Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8

I have terrible flu, but still had to get up early and go to work, the first part of the day was very hard, lots of to do, agreement, budgets and so on... we are going to start constraction of new outlets so plenty of work ( I am in the construction department, there are 8 of us in our unit, 4 engineers, 3 architects and me) nice, I desided not to eat much at the lunch time, only charry yoghurt( my favourite) but I broke my word after 3 hours, when Amiran, Avto and I decided to go and eat Khachapuri ( Georgian dish), then had a proposal to go for a drink, Vodka with lamon:))) Oh God , they got Flat Denial:)))) Its starnge but outdoors I felt great myself, totaly forgot about my flu!!!! and then in the evening I got these beautiful flowers from my neighbor:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment